[#4889] IdevAffiliate - Set Up For Per Product (Membership Level) Commissions

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253493 by bins
As per the title, is there a definitive (and easy) guide to setting IdevAffiliate up with CBSubs to pay different commissions for different membership levels and renewals?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253500 by krileon
CBSubs just sends iDevAffiliate the purchase price. The commission amount is handled by iDevAffiliate exclusively. I don't know if iDevAffiliate has the feature you're wanting. We send the plan id as data option 3 so if you're able to condition a commission based off its value then you'd have plan by plan commission amounts.

PostAffiliatePro gives quite a bit more control over commissions (e.g. campaigns, channels, or even custom plan by plan commission) if you're looking for something more powerful.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253508 by bins
They have indicated that you can - here is a link to their instructions, which did baffle me a little!

www.idevlibrary.com/docs/Per_Product_Commissions.pdf

9 years 5 months ago #253509 by krileon
I see, yeah we don't have that per product feature implemented. You'd need to modify the plugin and add extra parameters to the iDevAff path. I've added a feature request for this, but no idea when it'd be implemented as bugs are our highest priority for CBSubs right now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253769 by bins

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.533 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn