[SOLVED] Error using CB Connect

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253824 by Vajaro
[SOLVED] Error using CB Connect was created by Vajaro
Hi,

I get the following error when using CB Connect:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>vajaro1q/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/nl-nl/language.php:1) in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>vajaro1q/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/hybridauth/Auth.php on line 354

Can you please let me know how to solve this?

Thanks!
Vajaro

Joomla, CB and CB Connect are all the latest versions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error using CB Connect
When doing what exactly? Clicking a sign up button? Clicking a link button? Clicking the register button from incomplete registration page? When returning from the social site back to your site? Are you using latest nightly CB 2.0.3? Using latest CB Connect 6.0.2? I am unable to confirm your issue. You maybe have something installed that's modifying the header and preventing HybridAuth from properly functioning. Disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if issue resolves. If not then repeat with Joomla extensions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253881 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Error using CB Connect
Problem solved!

It was caused by some text changes made to the Dutch language file. The changes were made through ftp.

But... that leaves me with another question.

What is the best way to change the php language file. I read something about UTF-8. what text editor is usually used for making changes?

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 5 months ago #253885 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error using CB Connect
Use a PHP based IDE as the language files are basically PHP arrays. Netbeans is a nice free IDE. Then there's more advanced IDEs like phpstorm (what I use), but isn't free. Alternatively you could use transifex if they let you have your own branch of a language then just modify and download from there. Our transifex can be found below.

www.transifex.com/projects/p/cb/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn