GroupJive Auto Join field for auto action

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #254256 by crealiagroup
GroupJive Auto Join field for auto action was created by crealiagroup
Hi, I'm testing CB 2.0 with CB Auto Action and Groupjive.

I remember that in previous version of GroupJive auto plugin there was a very usefull field named "Auto Join" that worked on the condition if group should be automatically joined if duplicate found.

I don't see longer that field also in the CB Auto Action plugin. Why?

Also, I have this scenario:

I want that when an administrator create a new user in backend, a new group with the name of that user is created and also that user automatically assigned to that group. Is that possible?

Thanks in advice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254328 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive Auto Join field for auto action
The auto join parameter for the GroupJive action is only available if Mode is set to "New Group" and "Unique" is set to "No". PHP side that's how it has always functioned. The parameters just properly condition them self to show/hide it as needed.

The auto join feature causes a user to automatically join the group that is trying to be created if it already exists, but if the group creation is unique it's not possible for that scenario.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn