CB Progress Field 3.0.1 not forcing update

9 years 4 months ago #254445 by dg1982
I don't see anywhere to enable force update on login. Advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254447 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Progress Field 3.0.1 not forcing update
The feature was removed due to stability and performance problems. It simply redirect to profile edit on login. It didn't force them to stay there. Older releases forced them to stay there, but it was even worse for stability and performance. CB Progress Field simply tracks field progress and nothing more. If is ever implemented again it'd be through a completely separate plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254477 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic CB Progress Field 3.0.1 not forcing update
Documentation on the plugin download area is out of date then :)

9 years 4 months ago #254478 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic CB Progress Field 3.0.1 not forcing update
So with auto actions could I trigger a redirect to the user profile edit area upon login if a particular field is empty?

9 years 4 months ago #254520 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Progress Field 3.0.1 not forcing update

So with auto actions could I trigger a redirect to the user profile edit area upon login if a particular field is empty?

Yes, use a redirect action on the after login trigger and in the conditionals compare against the field you want to check.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn