Problem with CBsubs and tax with CB 2.0.4

9 years 4 months ago #254681 by activha
Hello

Another problem with CBSubs and CB 2.04

We have customers unable to buy subscriptions to our website, they have the following message on the ogone payment screen :

ERROR:fromxpathnode does not match /cbxml/editinvoiceintegration/* in /var/www/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubstax/validations/tax_eu/xml/edit.invoice.

Can you tell me where it comes from ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254683 by beat
This problem comes from a probable versions mismatches.

Make sure that your CBSubs main plugin and sub-plugins are of the same version. Best is to install-over cbsubs and taxes plugin of the exact same version that you already think to have insatlled.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 4 months ago #254688 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Problem with CBsubs and tax with CB 2.0.4
Just reupgraded to latest nightly build of CB subs and a try gave the same registration error that we wrote about a couple of hours earlier

Fatal error: Call to a member function bind() on a non-object in /var/www/html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php on line 1267

will check further

9 years 4 months ago #254718 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CBsubs and tax with CB 2.0.4
Are you seeing that error during a registration where you are also subscribing to a plan? Are you allowing users to provide a password or is CB configured to generate one?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254721 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Problem with CBsubs and tax with CB 2.0.4
Yes this error occurs when trying to register while subscribing to a plan

Yes we allow users to provide a password

It seems that this error occurs at each upgrade of CB or CBsubs then it disappears after a while. And we noticed it only on Safari so far

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn