Urgent : CBSubs problem with Ogone gateway

9 years 4 months ago #254699 by activha
Hello
Since upgrading to CBsubs 4.0.1rc and CB 2.0.4 we have problems with Ogone which gives SIGNERROR for each return of transaction.
SHA IN and OUT keys are ok, SHA 256 is correctly set both ways, url has not changed

I have two questions pretty urgent :
- Ogone has upgraded its software recently, did you check that everything is ok ?
- How can I pay a basket manually when we have a SIGNERROR ?? I tried but always get an errorr message Impossible to pay manually

We need to accept these customers urgently as they have already paid, even if CBSubs seems unaware or it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254701 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Urgent : CBSubs problem with Ogone gateway
We also have the error log :
ogone: SHA-OUT hash does not match with gateway. Please check SHA-OUT setting.: The SHA-OUT signature is incorrect. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

After checking the key SHA-OUT has not changed and IS correct

So we need your help pretty urgently

9 years 4 months ago #254705 by beat
We are using Ogone on this site too, and Ogone payments are comming through fine, last one came in ok around half an hour ago.

I did try to pay here also, and of the 5 trials I made, one resulted in an error at Ogone side, while just reloading the page made it come through. So looks like something is not 100% at Ogone side this morning.

- Did you contact Ogone support ?

- Did you try SHA512 and SHA1 (needs reconfig on both CBSubs gateway and Ogone sides) ? (I doubt that this would explain anything, as the crypto function did not change in CBSubs 4.0rc1, but who knows at Ogone side).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

9 years 4 months ago #254707 by activha
I think we already got a problem like this last year with return url in Ogone being in https instead of http

I can try to change https to http to check and let you know next payment

For now, I'd like to manually pay the customers getting a SIGNERROR but it seems that CBsubs would not let me make a manual payment.
Can you tell me how to overcome this ?

9 years 4 months ago #254719 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Urgent : CBSubs problem with Ogone gateway
I don't believe you can manually pay a basket unless it's an Offline payment or is at least in the pending state. You'll likely need to edit them from CB > User Management and give them the subscription from there. You could also go through frontend offline process for them and then pay the basket from backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254722 by activha
Well we NEED a solution for this.

Payments made through Ogone come back with a SIGNERROR and during the time we solve this bug there is no way to activate the user and mark the payment as paid in the background

So even if we edit from user management we need to mark the payment as paid in CBsubs for our accountancy.

That would be crazy in a few days not doing so. So we need a way to change the payment status for Ogone in the back end when we have this SIGNERROR return.

More over paying manually brings also problems that we already spoke about here and are still unsolved
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/226712-cbsubs-and-manuel-payment-gateway

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn