CB 2.0, Joomla 3 and Arabic support error

9 years 3 months ago #256904 by nazcas
Replied by nazcas on topic CB 2.0, Joomla 3 and Arabic support error
Thanks alot, I went there, as you can see arabic pack for cb2.0 is not finished yet, I went on transifex and made all needed fields and translated them can you refer me to how to get those transifex arabic files to be installed properly and used on cb2?
ALSO
Can you pls give guide on how to make the cb2 template to switch to RTL when selecting arabic language?
Thx

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256908 by nant

nazcas wrote: Thanks alot, I went there, as you can see arabic pack for cb2.0 is not finished yet, I went on transifex and made all needed fields and translated them can you refer me to how to get those transifex arabic files to be installed properly and used on cb2?

www.transifex.com/projects/p/cb/language/ar_AA/

Is this the project?

It does not seem that it is approaching completion.

We automatically pick-up all projects that 100% finished and we make plugins on our forge area and link them in our download page:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

9 years 3 months ago #256953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0, Joomla 3 and Arabic support error

Can you pls give guide on how to make the cb2 template to switch to RTL when selecting arabic language?

CB loads its rtl.css file when Joomlas getDirection returns rtl. This is based off the currently loaded Joomla language. Joomla language plugins can set rtl in their XML file in the meta tag.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256968 by nazcas
Ive done the essential translation so far, how can I use those file with the current translation I did so far?

9 years 3 months ago #256969 by nazcas
thx, how can I set this? do I need to build a language plugin for this?

9 years 3 months ago #256971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0, Joomla 3 and Arabic support error
You need a Joomla language plugin that has its XML setup correctly for RTL. Then make adjustments to the rtl.css if needed. You could also just add the below to your Joomla template CSS file and it'll force all of CB to RTL using CSS.

.cb_template * {
    direction: rtl;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn