[#5009] 2 validity periods

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256508 by Vajaro
[#5009] 2 validity periods was created by Vajaro
Hi,

It is probably again a setting I missed but the basket/invoice of an upgraded membership shows 2 validity periods. The actual upgrade period and the following period. However I do not use recurring subscriptions and this is a little bit confusing to my members. How can I show only one validity period?

CB 2.0.4, CBSubs 4.0.0 and Joomla 3.3.6

Thanks again!

Regards,
Vajaro

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256525 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 2 validity periods
Sounds like you configured an initial price and duration in addition to the regular price and duration on the Pricing tab of your plan. You maybe able to change this by adjusting the "Payment invoice item text" parameters on the Pricing tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256598 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic 2 validity periods
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately It dit not solve my issue. With a little example I hope you can tell me how to prevent the second row from displaying. The text marked bold and italic is the text i do not want to show up on my invoice/basket.

Upgrade Soort lidmaatschap: Halfjaarlidmaatschap voor Test321 09/01/15 - 09/07/15, dan 09/07/15 - 09/01/16 € 17,50

I hope you have an answer.

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 3 months ago #256610 by krileon
What is your plan duration set to? It looks like you're using a by calendar duration and have set "Bonus time before expiry (for calendar-based durations)" under the Pricing tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256728 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic 2 validity periods
Hi,

Unfortunately your suggestion did not solve my issue.

These are my settings of the plan (pricing tab): First amount and period are the same as the regular price and period, the validity duration is set to 6 months, total number of occurrences of regular price is set to 1, action after last recurring is set to expire subscription.

Therefore in my opinion I should see only one period at the basket/invoice.

Is there maybe another setting than can cause this double period?

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 3 months ago #256735 by krileon
Why do you have the first price and duration the same as the regular price and duration? If they're the same I recommend removing first price and duration. Try removing the first price and duration then see if the double duration goes away. Please provide a screenshot of your Pricing tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn