Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Image crop, resize or rotate

• gwivoip
  • gwivoip
9 years 2 weeks ago #264042 by gwivoip
Image crop, resize or rotate was created by gwivoip
Are you aware of a Joomla module or plugin that allows the user to resize, crop or rotate an image uploaded into the gallery, canvas or portrait that integrates CB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 1 week ago #264059 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image crop, resize or rotate
Nope, CB Gallery was just recently release; there are no integrations for it or CBs core image fields. The features you're wanting are planned to be added to the core eventually though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• gwivoip
  • gwivoip
9 years 1 week ago #264067 by gwivoip
Replied by gwivoip on topic Image crop, resize or rotate
The reason I ask is that a user uploaded a profile picture taken by an iPhone. The picture had been downloaded to their PC and uploaded into CB from the PC. Prior to the upload, the picture displayed properly. After the upload as the portrait photo, CB had rotated it, counterclockwise by 90 degrees. Any suggestions ?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 1 week ago #264073 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Image crop, resize or rotate
CB doesn't rotate photos. The photo they uploaded was rotated. Most likely whatever program they were using to view the photo rotated it so it displayed correctly in the program. CB will only ever resize or crop, it does not rotate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon