Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs not compatible with my CB, why?

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 6 days ago #264428 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic CBSubs not compatible with my CB, why?
Whoops! Okay works now! Sorry about that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 6 days ago #264429 by cagoffice
I also receive this error message:

The CBSubs integration plugin 'CBSubs DocMAN' is for another CBSubs version 3.0.0.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 6 days ago #264431 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs not compatible with my CB, why?
CBSubs DocMAN is deprecated, you can uninstall it as it has no use now. Latest DocMAN releases just use standard Joomla usergroups instead of custom usergroups, which that plugin would assign. Please only install what you need and will use; there's no need to install all of CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 6 days ago #264432 by cagoffice
Oh I've installed everything because I clearly don't know what I'm doing.

How do I uninstall DocMAN?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 6 days ago #264438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs not compatible with my CB, why?
Find CBSubs DocMAN within CB > Plugin Management and click its checkbox then click Delete on the toolbar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 5 days ago #264448 by cagoffice
We have downloaded CBSubs to see if it is the right fit for our membership needs. Since this is a very complicated extension, we were wondering if there is anyone we can talk to at Joomlapolis who can go over our requirements and confirm if CBSubs has the capabilities. And if so, if there is anyone who can set it up for us (for a fee).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon