Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Activity Upload Sizing

• allenjj
  • allenjj
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #264974 by allenjj
[SOLVED] CB Activity Upload Sizing was created by allenjj
I know that its likely that Im tired and just cant think, but I can not seem to remember or find where to change the upload size for files. After adding CB Activity 3.0RC1, file size for uploads is now an issue since i had it previously set to 1MB and many videos and music files are significantly larger.

By the way to the Joomlapolis Team, CB Activity looks so awesome after testing it on my dev site, I added it to my production server and am allowing users to begin playing with it. GREAT JOB as always Joomlapolis!!!!
thanks,
John

John
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #264982 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Activity Upload Sizing

allenjj wrote: I know that its likely that Im tired and just cant think, but I can not seem to remember or find where to change the upload size for files. After adding CB Activity 3.0RC1, file size for uploads is now an issue since i had it previously set to 1MB and many videos and music files are significantly larger.

Each file field has its own parameters - edit the field in field manager and check the parameters tab.

You should also make sure your PHP upload file size parameter is configured correctly also.

By the way to the Joomlapolis Team, CB Activity looks so awesome after testing it on my dev site, I added it to my production server and am allowing users to begin playing with it. GREAT JOB as always Joomlapolis!!!!
thanks,
John

THANK YOU for your support and your kind comments.

We have just released CB 2.0.9 and CB Activity 3.0 RC2 !!!

(waiting for more nice feedbacks once you have played with these)
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #264998 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Upload Sizing
CB Activity doesn't have uploads. Did you mean CB Gallery?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• allenjj
  • allenjj
8 years 11 months ago #265067 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic CB Activity Upload Sizing
I knew I was overly tired looking at it. Now I know why I couldn't find the settings.

krileon wrote: CB Activity doesn't have uploads. Did you mean CB Gallery?

John

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #265091 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity Upload Sizing
You can find the CB Gallery upload parameters at the following location.

CB Gallery > Parameters > GALLERY > Items

Where GALLERY can be Videos, Photos, Music, and Files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

• allenjj
  • allenjj
8 years 11 months ago #265129 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic CB Activity Upload Sizing
Thanks Krileon. As soon as you said that its the CB Gallery I realized my mistake which is why one should never do admin work on a site when you are overly tired. I knew it was CB Gallery, just was having a senior moment.

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon