Error

Please login first

RE: CB Activity Crashing Joomla after upgrade of 2.0.9

8 years 11 months ago #265155 by Fuquan
Hi!

I just upgraded to 2.0.9 (as suggested) and when I tried to login tot he site it crashed with the below error: Obviously I narrowed it down to something to do with CB Activity and disabled that plugin and the site was back to normal. However as CB Activity is a crucial element in the community software would anyone be able to provide a fix for this new problem as I would prefer to have CB Activity available and working?

Thanks
Fuquan

Fatal error: Class '\CB\Plugin\Activity\CBActivity' not found in /XXXX/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/View/RegistryEditView.php on line 4258

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265182 by krileon
Install CB Activity 3.0.0 RC2. Joomla uninstalls then re-installs Library extensions on upgrade, which causes CB plugin library files to be deleted each time you update CB. We moved the plugin library folder in 2.0.9 to stop this from happening in the future.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fuquan

8 years 11 months ago #265211 by Fuquan
Thanks Kyle,

Just followed your directives and now working fine.

Oh! If you do not mind me asking is there any update on the progress state of your upgrade of GroupJive?

Peace
Fuquan

8 years 11 months ago #265214 by krileon
GJ upgrade won't start until after CB Activity stable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn