Upgrade from CB 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.9 CBSUB+GroupJive too

8 years 11 months ago #265333 by crealiagroup
Hi, I'm testing the upgrade of a live site on a copy:

Joomla 3.4.1
CB 1.9.1 -> to 2.0.9
CBSubs 3 -> to 4.0.0 RC2
Upgraded plugins to lates versions
Done the check tools and fixed errors

I see that if I try to go visit some user profile (logged-in or not logged-in) I'm always redirected to the homepage instead of to the page of the user profile.

Also, if I go to the user list it says first "0" users then if I click to show all user it says "283 users" meanwhile there should be more than 25.000 users. In the backend I can see infact that there are all 26.000 users.

Maybe it would be easier if I can give you direct access to the site to check what's wrong.

Thanks in advice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265334 by crealiagroup
It seems related to auto actions. Disabling the cb autoaction plugin it works fine. I'll check it.

8 years 11 months ago #265370 by krileon
CB Auto Actions doesn't do anything unless configured to do something. Check if you've a redirect action acting on the profile display trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #265375 by crealiagroup
Yes, it was a redirect autoaction causing that. Unpublishing that autoaction it works fine now. Anyway with old CB 1.9.1 that autoaction worked fine.

Anyway the user list still gives errors. Maybe I should rebuild the lists?

8 years 11 months ago #265377 by krileon
Try recreating your userlist. It's possible it didn't migrate correctly. Also ensure the URL to the userlist doesn't have any filter rules in the URL already as it is possible to pre-input criteria via its URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago #265425 by crealiagroup
I've created a new test evironment and start the upgrade process again. I forgot to tell you before that as soon as I install the pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.9.zip it loads till I got a blank page, then I reload the page it goes on and finally "Installation done."

I'll let you know about other tests.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn