Upgrade from CB 1.9.1 to CB 2.0.9 CBSUB+GroupJive too

8 years 11 months ago #265455 by krileon
The blank page means something is erroring. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting during a new test install to see what's happening. If you've K2 installed then disable its CB integration as it's known to conflict during install. So your userlist is likely bugged due to migration failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265523 by crealiagroup
No K2. I've resetted the environment and setted the debug mode to maximum, this is the error list:

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofiler in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFields in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFieldValues in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerLists in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerMember in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerTabs in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUser in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUserReport in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on a non-object in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php on line 135

8 years 10 months ago #265555 by krileon
That's due to something loading CBs API too early. I've only seen it happen with K2s system plugin when CB integration is enabled. Do you have Kunena installed? It's possible the Kunena CB integration plugin being enabled could also cause CB API to load too early. If you've Kunena installed please try disabling it in your next test to see if issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #265573 by crealiagroup
I've disabled the kunena integration and also the UDDEIM integration for Kunena, but still the same problem:

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofiler in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFields in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFieldValues in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerLists in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerMember in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerTabs in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUser in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUserReport in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on a non-object in /home/myaccount/upgrade/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php on line 135

8 years 10 months ago #265581 by krileon
Do you have CBSubs isntalled? If so try disabling its system plugin. It shouldn't cause this, but it's possible it's also loading the API in too early. If you don't need the migration you'd just install a second time and should never have this issue again, but from 1.x to 2.x it causes a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 10 months ago #265603 by crealiagroup
I've disabled also the CBSubs plugins (all), still the same problem.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn