[SOLVED] CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice

8 years 9 months ago #267961 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
...there is no Cache enabled ....I also tried it out in IE and Firefox as well ....same wrong rendering....shall I send you the credentials?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
If the CSS isn't working then it was added to a CSS file that isn't loading. Add it to the bottom of your Joomla templates main CSS file, bottom of CB templates main CSS file, or bottom of CBSubs templates main CSS file; all 3 are loaded in that window. As it's using !important there's no way something else could be conflicting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267982 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
...the css to which I added your code-sequence is definitely loaded...I can explain you why I am sure abaout this. As follows you see the end of the template.css file:

the red bracket shows your css-code (for the alignment issue I have in the invoice) that does not work......straight before this you see the blue bracket....this shows some css-code to hide the 'action' tab when I click on the 'manage connections' button....(...and the Action tab is hidden now)

...so the code in the blue bracket works...this means that the whole css has been loaded...
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #268028 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
It needs to be loaded in the invoice window. Right click and click inspect element on the Price table header. This will let you inspect its CSS. I don't know what more to advise; both the CSS examples I provided are working on 2 separate installs perfectly fine. The below selector is a bit more broad and also works in my tests.

.cbregBaItrate {
    text-align: right !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #268038 by beat
Fixed for next CBSubs nightly build of next Monday in CBSubs template, by just adding more weight to the selector than the CB Bootstrap one has.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 7 months ago #272008 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic [#5417] CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
Hi - meanwhile I have installed CbSubs 4.0.1 ...but the invoice still seems not to be aligned correctly :blush:

or has it not been fixed in rel 4.0.1 as anounced ?
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn