CB Activity: Linked Names through "@Peter Smith" does link to "@Peter Smith Smith"

8 years 9 months ago #267734 by krileon
Are you putting "@Sebastian Schmidt Schmidt" or "@Sebastian Schmidt"? In the first case the second Schmidt is not going to replace. Please note it is pulling the name, username, etc.. from Joomla _users. If _users is not up to date then it could cause problems like this. Run synchronization within CB > Tools to ensure the tables are in sync.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267735 by avateamcom
Hey Kyle,

I'm only putting "@Sebastian Schmidt".

The Username in Joomla _user is "Sebastian Schmidt". Theres no other "Schmidt" or "Sebastian" anywhere in the db.

I have a screenshot of the database-entrys:

_users: Name: Sebastian Schmidt
_comprofiler: firstname: Sebastian lastname: Schmidt
_comprofiler_plugin_activity: The Message is correct here, but in the activity-stream it is shown as this:

I already synced the tables with the CB tools.

Additional Info: When trying "@Sebastian" without any Schmidt, then I get "@Sebastian Schmidt"as output. The single username/Name/... "Sebastian" is not used anywhere.

Best regards,
Stefan
Attachments:

8 years 9 months ago #267765 by krileon
I'm unable to confirm your issue locally using the names you provided. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn