[#3674] CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #267436 by avateamcom
[#3674] CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button was created by avateamcom
Hello,

I cannot click the pay-button in my plan-overview, where i choose the payment. by setting the focus to another form-item and pressing enter, I can execute the button-submit, but clicking doesn't do anything.
Hope, I explained properly enough.. :)
I'll add a screenshot of the page..

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Stefan
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267449 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button
I believe that maybe due to the radio usage. Try disabling the radio payment type selection within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets by setting "Choose payment method" to "Choose payment method by showing all buttons available for payment".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267461 by avateamcom
Replied by avateamcom on topic CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button
Thank you for your post! I'll check that this evening and come back with results...

Greets, Stefan

8 years 9 months ago #267472 by avateamcom
Replied by avateamcom on topic CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button
I want to let you know about my testresult:

Changing the settings to buttons instead of radio-selection makes it! I now create nice buttons for it and that would be ok then.

Thank you for the info and your one again really quick support! :)

Best regards,
Stefan

8 years 9 months ago #267475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button
Looks like we've an existing bug ticket for the radio usage not working quite right and have added your topic to the ticket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #268039 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs: Cannot click Pay-Button
I am not able to reproduce this bug locally, and Kyle told me he can't either.

Looks to me like a javascript conflict with a third-party extension, at first glance.

But I could only tell after analyzing a site with the problem, so would need access to such an installation. If still interested to use radios, then, to see the reason of the radios not working, I would either need access to the front-end of a test site, or to the admin of the existing site or (better to a clone thereof) to shortly switch and troubleshoot during low traffic hours.

Please let me know if you are interested in radio buttons and wish to give me access to troubleshoot, or if we close this support and bug report, as it works for me here, and for you without radios too ? If interested, then please Private-Message me (link below) access information (URL, username, password). Thanks!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn