Changing the Register Date

8 years 8 months ago #269927 by Robcey
Changing the Register Date was created by Robcey
Hi Team,

Joomla 3.4
CB 2.0.10
GJive 2.7.0

I created a lot of users in CB, adding them into GJive Groups, and GJive users etc.

No surprise that they have all of the creation/registered dates from when I addded the.

Is there an easy way table/column update that I can enter the dates I want?

Cheers
Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269930 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing the Register Date
Dates for what? The GJ groups or the CB users? Both are generated at initial store. They can only be changed by modifying their rows in the database. You can change the register date in _users for CB users and the create date for GJ groups in _groupjive_groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270192 by Robcey
Replied by Robcey on topic Changing the Register Date
Both CB & GJ - as they each appear in different screens and is confusing people who have been with our charity for years.

Thanks for the table names

8 years 7 months ago #270194 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing the Register Date
Both can only be changed via database directly. Their values are entirely generated. Neither have to be displayed though. For GJ they can be hidden by modifying GJ template files (in the rewrite I've removed the display of the dates). For registration date setting the field to not display on profile will hide it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.679 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn