One image not diplaying

8 years 7 months ago #270130 by pranaydhruv
One image not diplaying was created by pranaydhruv
Hello Team,

After i uploaded my website from local host to online but there is one image that is not displaying in the Uddeim mailbox module. i have tried re-loading it but can't seem to figure out why only this one has an issue.

Thanks
Pranay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #270138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic One image not diplaying
We're not the developers of UddeIM, please post below for UddeIM support. My guess is live_site maybe specific in configuration.php, which it should be set to '' (blank).

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270235 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic One image not diplaying
Hello Kyle,

No, live site is blank.

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 7 months ago #270260 by krileon
Right click and inspect element on the image to see where it's trying to load the image from. Maybe something happened moving it to live and the image didn't upload if you used FTP to move your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 months ago #270348 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic One image not diplaying
Dear Kyle,

i tried that and even opened that image in filezilla and i can open and view it just fine on my desktop after downloading. but it still wouldn't display online.

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 7 months ago #270392 by krileon
Try a different browser and if you've any Joomla caching enabled be sure to purge the cache as the image could be cached. Sorry, don't know what more to advise other than posting in the UddeIM forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn