[#5573] Modal Terms & Conditions in mobile view

8 years 6 months ago #272563 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Modal Terms & Conditions in mobile view
After several tests, one solution is to use modal window and apply the rule to override.css
.qtip {
-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;
}

But this does not solve the iframe problem.
Please buy a test iPad or something for the future :-)
And this double check in should not be difficult to implement neither by the way... just add an alert js to confirm on clicking the box

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272564 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Modal Terms & Conditions in mobile view
The iframe issue is fixed for next release. I've fixed all the terms and conditions usages with consistent output and fixed the iframes to be responsive. The modal usage will be fixed in a later release where the auto centering is planned to be removed or its behavior improved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, activha

8 years 6 months ago #272728 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Modal Terms & Conditions in mobile view
Is this in nightly build ?

8 years 6 months ago #272730 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Modal Terms & Conditions in mobile view
Yes, latest nightly was built after the terms and conditions iframe fix was merged.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn