[SOLVED] CB 2.0.12 bug

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #272895 by sentix
[SOLVED] CB 2.0.12 bug was created by sentix
After installing CB 2.0.12 I get these two errors:

(1) Your version is 2.0.12 / Latest version 2.0.11

(2) I cannot access the configuration settings. My installation is not responding to this menu item, all other CB menus are working

My installtion: J3.4.5 and Cb 2.0.12 on localhost (XAMP)

Versions: CB 2.7.2, J 3.10.6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #272906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0.12 bug

(1) Your version is 2.0.12 / Latest version 2.0.11

Thanks for letting us know! It's now fixed, but may take awhile for cache to update.

(2) I cannot access the configuration settings. My installation is not responding to this menu item, all other CB menus are working

I'm unable to confirm. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration to see if any errors are exposed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #272909 by sentix
Replied by sentix on topic CB 2.0.12 bug
(2) Errors occur only after reaching the max_execution_time. For errors see imageed and HTML file I will send you as PM

Bug first noticed after upgrading to CB 2.0.12 (2.0.11 was fine)

Attachments:

8 years 5 months ago #272911 by krileon
Looks like you timed out when trying to check if ImageMagick is installed, strange; this was not touched in any way in 2.0.12. Are you sure nothing in your hosting environment has changed? Is ImageMagick installed properly or not installed at all?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #272913 by sentix
Replied by sentix on topic CB 2.0.12 bug
I didn't change anything between 2.0.11 and 2.0.12, the error occurs also on a fresh Joomla/CB install. ImageMagick is not installed (I even didn't know what it is).

I use GD2 for image processing (that what I have configured in my 2.0.11 install)

8 years 5 months ago #272948 by krileon
As you're using XAMPP on a localhost I'm unable to review your issue so I've no idea what to suggest. Your issue seams to be server related. XAMPP out of the box is not live-site ready (I also use it for development) and the php.ini needs to be adjusted to better suite a Joomla environment. Do you have a live host you could re-test on to see if issue persists? I am unable to confirm here.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn