[SOLVED] Expiry Question

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #272938 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] Expiry Question was created by cagoffice
Hello,

I am manually adding in some subscriptions in the back end for some users we have imported.

Question- if I have a subscription that is valid for 3 years but say for example, in our old system, this user purchased 3 years ago so now their expiry should technically be this year- how do I change the expiry in CBSubs? If I change her subscription to a "3 year plan", the expiry date is automatically 3 years from the time I add her in Community Builder. How can the expiry date be changed per user?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #272953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expiry Question
When importing subscriptions you specify the subscription date. CBSubs then calculates the expiration date. However, you can manually edit the subscription date, expiration date, etc.. within CBSubs > Subscriptions by clicking the # under the ID column to the far right.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #272954 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Expiry Question
Oh great!

Question- when I go in there, it is stating the expiry as November 4 but it should be December 31 since my validity dates are a calendar year.

Do I have to manually change the month and day as well?

8 years 5 months ago #272956 by cagoffice
It looks like all of my 3 year plans are showing a expiry of November instead of December 31st.

8 years 5 months ago #272958 by cagoffice
Nevermind- I had to change the validy to "this and the next two calendar years" instead of "3 years".
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn