Displaying CBsubs invoices

8 years 4 months ago #275974 by activha
Displaying CBsubs invoices was created by activha
Hello

We would need to display the page index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=[USER_IDE]&Itemid=175&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist&lang=fr somewhere in our CRM pages

Is it possible to get a module or something using cb substitution for USER_ID to get the invoices list of any user somewhere ?

Could we use CB content module for instance ? and how ?

Any ideas ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #276003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Displaying CBsubs invoices
You could use CB Content Module or CB Content Bot since you'll need the substitution. Next you could render it as an iframe with &tmpl=component added to the URL so it only shows the invoice output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn