[#5708] CBsubs page break on invoices

8 years 3 months ago #276457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#5708] CBsubs page break on invoices
Please be more specific with what settings are not working for backend invoice display (CBSubs is huge, it really helps to be specific and saves time during investigation).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276473 by activha
Replied by activha on topic [#5708] CBsubs page break on invoices
Settings from CBsubs such as invoice number set, columns choice, substitutions chosen, css overriden.

Colors used by the plans are colors from backend.

This would have to be a batch print of all invoices exactly as they look like on the front end for real customers.

8 years 3 months ago #276476 by krileon
Ok, have added a bug ticket for further investigation. There's no real quick fixing that as the backend invoice output usage needs to basically be rewritten. Appears the backend invoice rendering is using a customer object function, which doesn't have the same output as the frontend usage and is where the differences are coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276477 by activha
Would be nice to be able to select the page length for people who use A4 and set a button for batch print all at the same time

8 years 3 months ago #276479 by krileon
The invoices should be 1 per page. Soon a you hit your browsers print button you should see them all on separate pages (works fine here in Chrome). So unsure what you're asking.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 3 months ago #276480 by activha
Works fine on chrome with a US page, but not on Safari with an A4 page for Europe :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn