[SOLVED] CB subs front end listing

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #276449 by activha
[SOLVED] CB subs front end listing was created by activha
Hello

Is it possible to have a CB list on front end with selected cBsubs fields so that our mods can easily display pending baskets, expired subscriptions, etc etc ? and then link to the user profile if needed to manually correct or launch offline payment ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276456 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB subs front end listing
You can grab CBSubs information using CB Query Field and querying for it then displaying those fields on a userlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #276474 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB subs front end listing
Just what I wanted :-)

Thanks, did not think at this
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

8 years 3 months ago #276580 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB subs front end listing
Coming back on this subject :

Say that I have a cb query field with a query to get cbsubs expiry date for a subscription, how can I sort a list upon this query field ?

For instance how can I list all expired plans in asc date order for a given plan id on the front end ? and with name and company data on the row ?

Thanks

8 years 3 months ago #276606 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB subs front end listing
You would have to edit your userlist and under Sorting click Advanced. You can not specify a custom SQL statement for the ORDER BY of the userlist. Note this will directly add to the userlist query so ensure it's proper SQL formatted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn