cb gallery folders

8 years 2 months ago #277743 by Henke_Carlsson
cb gallery folders was created by Henke_Carlsson
Can a user create different folders and give different usergroup access?

Example:
A user wants to make a folder where only his frriends can see. one for just paying members, and one for registered members only?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277754 by Henke_Carlsson
Replied by Henke_Carlsson on topic cb gallery folders
I tried to make 2 different tabs. One private gallery for friends only and one for all members. But it didnt work of course. Hmm suggestions how I can separate uploaded content for different usergroups?

8 years 2 months ago #277756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb gallery folders
There's no privacy or access controls for CB Gallery at this time beyond Tab view access level and Tab privacy controls. You can't control access to individual gallery entries or folders at this time. It's planned in a later release as noted below to improve the API to allow CB Privacy to interact with gallery entries.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5097

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds