Users can register without paying a subscription

8 years 2 months ago #277792 by sarah963
Hi there
It's me again :side:

So, people can see my registration page and register themselves.
Now, after they hit the submit button, they are directly recorded in the database and become registered users and the next page tells them that they are registered now but need to pay the subscription by clicking the 'pay now' button. But, they still can cancel at this point.
So, if they canceled, they still can login, but this page (attached) shows up when they try to log in my website!

So, what I need to do is either not allow them to get recorded in the database in the first place and become registered users before they actually pay the subscription, or show them the subscription plans again in this same warning page (attached) so they can finish where they left off!

Unfortunately I don't know how to implement either of these two options. :S

Another question related to CB, is it possible to put blog approval in the workflow?!
Another question related to CB, can I put a CSV button to export member lists to excel at the front-end (available for administrators only). I read somewhere in this forum that it poses a security vulnerability, is this still the case?!

Thaaaaanks alot :) :cheer: :side:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #277822 by krileon
CBSubs can't function without an existing user. This means they're stored in the database and officially registered before they can even pay. There's no getting rid of this beyond just manually deleting them. Ensure you've plans configured to allow upgrades and see if it'll present them with some plans to select.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn