Problem Display substitution in a module

8 years 1 month ago #279486 by chanteur94
Problem Display substitution in a module was created by chanteur94
Hi,

I use this substitution in a cb content module[cb:userfield field="cb_civilitemembre" /]

Normaly the result would be 'Mister'

But, as I put in the Profil display parameters of the field cb_civilitemembre : [value] with an Icon, i obtain in the module 'Mister' with the icon.

I think that it's not normal.

What's wrong ?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279499 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem Display substitution in a module
That is normal. You're substituting the HTML display of the field, which includes its layout usage. If you want the raw value you'd simply use [cb_civilitemembre].

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279501 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic Problem Display substitution in a module
I know that. But [cb_civilitemembre] is a radio button. So i obtain the value and i would like the label.

For this problem, i can put the same for the value and for the label.

But how to do for others fields ?

For example, for a date field, I obtain English form (YY-MM-dd) and with html form, French form. (and I would like the french form with an icon in the profile view...

8 years 1 month ago #279509 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem Display substitution in a module
You can't substitute the HTML value without the layout functioning. It's designed this way so the layout globally functions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn