CBsubs single backend plan

8 years 1 month ago #279553 by activha
CBsubs single backend plan was created by activha
Hello

We need a one time plan (merchandise or one shot) to invoice some of our customers with special amounts.
I was thinking at a backend plan for which we would change the amount on a case per case basis. However such a backend plan does not allow to trigger a payment gateway, we can only upgrade the client freely to the plan

And if I set this plan as visible in frontend, all users could see the amounts invoiced to such or such customer (at least all users from the customer user group)

Can you suggest something ?
For instance a backend plan reserved for admin which would allow to use an offline gateway ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279570 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs single backend plan
A donation field that allows any value is best I can suggest. On frontend you'd go through the purchase process on the users behalf and setup the offline payment. They should then just have to pay the invoice for the amount you specified.

Backend basket creation is already a planned feature. I don't have a timeframe for its implementation at this time, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279607 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs single backend plan
OK we'll do with the donation for now, but adding things in the backend is HIGHLY expected for serious business management :-)

BTW if we have paid baskets/invoice for a plan A and we decide to delete this plan A, will we keep the invoices or will it be deleted also ?

8 years 1 month ago #279616 by krileon

BTW if we have paid baskets/invoice for a plan A and we decide to delete this plan A, will we keep the invoices or will it be deleted also ?

You can't delete a plan that has purchases. It's all linked together so forcing its removal may cause issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279618 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs single backend plan
OK can I suggest an "Archive" button in this case ? :-)

8 years 1 month ago #279621 by krileon
Already have a feature ticket for plan archiving. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn