CB Connect and Subscriptions

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279896 by crealiagroup
CB Connect and Subscriptions was created by crealiagroup
Hi,

I have 4 plans (all free). For every plan I assign a different user group. I want that users can register for the 1st plan.

I would like that if user sign-in using Facebook for example, the system create automatically his account with the subscription of the 1st plan and so with the first user group.

How should I do it? Possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279926 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect and Subscriptions
You'd need to use CB Auto Actions to act on the after registration trigger with a CB Paid Subscriptions action to give them a subscription. You'll need to condition and check if the Facebook ID field is not empty to ensure it's limited to users who registered through Facebook.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279941 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic CB Connect and Subscriptions
Sorry Kyle, can you explain me better step by step how to do it please?

8 years 1 month ago #279958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect and Subscriptions
Example as follows.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration
Type: CB Paid Subscriptions
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [fb_userid] Not Empty
Action
Mode: Subscribe
Plans: SELECT_PLAN_HERE

An alternative is to use the pre-filled mode in CB Connect to pre-fill the registration form instead of automatically registering them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn