Expiry emails on Membership Upgrades

8 years 1 month ago #280143 by cagoffice
Expiry emails on Membership Upgrades was created by cagoffice
Hello,

I had expiry emails go out on March 31st as our grace period is now over. However, I have an issue and possible you can help.

For example, I have some members who had Plan A and then they upgraded to Plan B. Since Plan A was technically still valid until the end of the grace period, they received an expiry email (even though they are technically not expired because they just changed to Plan B).

Help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #280154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expiry emails on Membership Upgrades
Are you using CBSubs Mailer to send expiry emails, emails on the presentation tab of your plans, or the CBSubs Emails integration?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #280159 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Expiry emails on Membership Upgrades
Presentation tab emails.

8 years 1 month ago #280173 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expiry emails on Membership Upgrades
Are both plans marked Exclusive? Otherwise they may have basically subscribed to both. The previous subscription should've been marked as upgraded. Check the previous subscription within CBSubs > Subscriptions for a user that upgraded to see what state the previous subscription is in. You can also click the # under the id column on that page to ensure "Replaces subscription" is properly set to the subscription id of the previous subscription to ensure it correctly replaced it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #280178 by cagoffice
They are exclusive:

Here is an example of what is under Subscriptions (it shows as expired now but may have been "upgraded to other" before the expiry from what I recall).

Here is what is under his profile:

What am I doing wrong??
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago #280179 by cagoffice
I got those attachment placements mixed up. Hopefully you know what I mean.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn