Error

Please login first

Bug? -> PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #280647 by solferry
I was busy as discussed in a previous topic with substitution.
Therefor I uploaded 2 images which I would display when a user checks one or the other box.

Now, first time it seems to be ok.. but when I tried to login as another user.. and did a profile update I received some errors on my CLI From my server when I tracked the error.log:

PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29373835 bytes) in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/website/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 246, referer: *site*/cb-login

First I raised the memory in my PHP as it as somewhere near 14xxxxxxx bytes .. now it says it needs 29373835 bytes to login. I could raise the memory.. but that wouldn't solve the issue. It seems more like a memory leak to me.

Is there any way you could help me on this one?
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #280648 by beat
Disable Joomla debug, it can use lots of memory, depending on sql queries.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 1 month ago #280649 by solferry
Replied by solferry on topic Bug? -> PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size
Thanks for the suggestion but joomla debug is not enabled.

8 years 1 month ago #280691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug? -> PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size
Depends a lot on what you've installed. Ensure you're up to date with latest CB 2.x nightly in addition to your CB plugins being up to date according to the chart below.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

If issue persists begin disabling 3rd party extensions 1 by 1 until it stops. If still persists repeat the same for non-core CB plugins within CB > Plugin Management 1 by 1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn