[SOLVED] Avatar in CBgallery folder

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #280807 by bravostreet
[SOLVED] Avatar in CBgallery folder was created by bravostreet
Dear Joomlapolis,

is it possible to have the cliccable Avatar picture instead Username link in the header of CB Gallery folder? Because it is easy to miss users profile pages in this manner.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #280818 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Avatar in CBgallery folder
The entire frontend of CB Gallery is template driven. It can display whatever you want, but you'll have to know PHP and HTML then modify the below file.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgallery/templates/default/folder.php

Best approach is to make a new folder in the templates folder then copy folder.php to it, next select your template within CB Gallery > Parameters, and edit folder.php as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 weeks ago #280822 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic Avatar in CBgallery folder
Now there's avatar instead username.

'<a href="' . $_CB_framework->userProfileUrl( (int) $user->get( 'id' ), true, (int) $tab->get( 'tabid' ) ) . '">'
. CBuser::getInstance( (int) $row->get( 'user_id' ), false )->getField( 'avatar', null, 'html', 'none', 'profile', 0, true )
. '</a>'

Do You think is possible ad an additional field like cb_company for example?

Thanks!

8 years 3 weeks ago #280830 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Avatar in CBgallery folder
Using getFields API you can request whatever fields you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 weeks ago #280848 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic Avatar in CBgallery folder
Perfect, thank You!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn