[SOLVED] CB Connect - Move facebook Button

8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #280855 by David77
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to move to an other place the button "sign up with facebook".
For the moment it's on the top of the registration page.

Can I put it before registration form like on the screenshot ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 days ago #280888 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Connect - Move facebook Button
[mod note: moved fron single add-on forum to Developer forum]

8 years 3 days ago #280930 by David77
Replied by David77 on topic CB Connect - Move facebook Button
There is nobody to help me ?

8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #280935 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect - Move facebook Button
The buttons are just linking to a URL. You can using a Custom HTML field place the button directly on the registration form as a field on any tab you like or anywhere you want really. Example of the URLs as follows.

Facebook:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=facebook

Google:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=google

Twitter:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=twitter

I recommend ensuring the field is set to display on registration only. Example button as follows.

<a href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&provider=facebook" class="cbConnectButton cbConnectButtonIconText cbConnectButtonFacebook btn btn-primary btn-sm btn-block" title="Sign in with your Facebook account"><span class="fa fa-facebook fa-lg cbConnectButtonPrefix"></span>Sign in with Facebook</a>

There is nobody to help me ?

You posted in the wrong location and your topic was moved during the weekend. I don't work weekends. Please see my signature for business hours.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 days ago #280949 by David77
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry for the wrong location but I didn't know where I could post because my question could be in 2 category :(

I though some other user could help me to, that's why I posted "nobody to help me ?", not for you

I will try with a custom HTML field

Thank you very much

8 years 3 days ago - 8 years 3 days ago #280957 by David77
It works :woohoo:
Thank you :blush:

I used this code :
<p>
<a href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;view=pluginclass&amp;plugin=cbconnect&amp;provider=facebook" class="cbConnectButton cbConnectButtonIconText cbConnectButtonFacebook btn btn-primary btn-sm btn-block" title="Sign in with your Facebook account"> 
<span class="fa fa-facebook fa-lg cbConnectButtonPrefix"></span> 
Sign in with Facebook 
</a>
</p>

From original html code for this button
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn