[SOLVED] Merchandise Question

8 years 9 hours ago - 8 years 7 hours ago #281093 by cagoffice
[SOLVED] Merchandise Question was created by cagoffice
Hello,

We now want to offer merchandise on our website and I created a merchandise under "Plans" however, I don't want this payment to act the same way a subscription does. I just want people to be able to pay for something without having to go through registration and creating an account with us. How can do I this?

I also don't want it to show on the same page as "Register to become a member". This will confuse people when they are simply trying to pay for a piece of merchandise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 hours ago #281106 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Merchandise Question

I just want people to be able to pay for something without having to go through registration and creating an account with us. How can do I this?

That's impossible with CBSubs. CBSubs requires a user to be registered. If you need an actual storefront, which CBSubs is not, I highly recommend using a store based extensions (e.g. VirtueMart). We do offer merchandise plans, but it is first and foremost a subscription management plugin.

I also don't want it to show on the same page as "Register to become a member". This will confuse people when they are simply trying to pay for a piece of merchandise.

You can set the merchandise plan to only be access via URL under the Workflows tab of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 7 hours ago #281107 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Merchandise Question
I understand. That's what I figured. Thanks for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn