[SOLVED] CBSubs "error": loadSomething::subid XXX with planid Y could not load.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281719 by lousyfool
Hi,

I sense it's not really "errors", which is why I'm putting it in quotes here.

Anyway, I'm getting several of these in CBSubs' History Log, and I guess it has to do with the "basket timeout" recorded at the same time. See screenshot of History Log attached.

Baskets being abandoned does happen, and I appreciate the basket timeouts and them apparently getting deleted from the DB. But these subid errors seem obsolete - in a History Log that's already flooded with all other sorts of stuff, anyway.

Or should I be paying attention due to some deeper meaning of them and something being wrong at my end?

Thanks for some enlightenment. And, if these "errors" are indeed not errors but harmless/obsolete, thanks for potentially taking steps for an upcoming nightly to suppress what is otherwise only inflating logs unnecessarily, and eventually causing clients to worry. ;)

P.S.: Screenshot of log attached.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #281733 by krileon
The subscription information for the expired basket tried to load, but couldn't because the subscription doesn't exist yet or anymore. Nothing to be concerned about and is just a part of the abandoned basket logging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

7 years 11 months ago #281737 by lousyfool
Thanks - so it's as suspected: information with no relevance but "concealed" as errors, haha.
As indicated, would be nice if it were not logged much longer. Again, not least to keep clients' confidence high and their sleep tight.
Also, because it seems they are a bit harder to catch (the errors, not the clients) with a delete per CRON as they appear to have much in common with other "real" errors.

BTW - a bit off yet still near topic: any moves towards the function of disabling unused currencies, and those then hopefully not updated/logged any longer? How often do they update per day? Looks like multiple times? How many CRONs do I need? Lol... :cheer:

7 years 11 months ago #281739 by krileon

Thanks - so it's as suspected: information with no relevance but "concealed" as errors, haha.
As indicated, would be nice if it were not logged much longer. Again, not least to keep clients' confidence high and their sleep tight.
Also, because it seems they are a bit harder to catch (the errors, not the clients) with a delete per CRON as they appear to have much in common with other "real" errors.

They're not errors, but just notices. This is indicated directly in the history log and in your screenshot. I don't recommend you or your client becoming to obsessive over the history log as it logs a lot of little info things and notices. Mainly needs to be checked in the event of an actual error (e.g. payment failed, basket errored, etc..).

BTW - a bit off yet still near topic: any moves towards the function of disabling unused currencies, and those then hopefully not updated/logged any longer? How often do they update per day? Looks like multiple times? How many CRONs do I need? Lol...

That feature ticket is currently marked for CBSubs 4.1.0. It has yet to be implemented, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lousyfool

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281743 by lousyfool

krileon wrote: They're not errors, but just notices. This is indicated directly in the history log and in your screenshot.

Kinda sensed it before, and know latest now. But what stands out is the column at the left (= seen first) where it states "Error log". Dang!
No worries, I'm not too concerned about the log, and certainly not obsessed, lol. I only don't want the client to get even only near any of those states...

That feature ticket is currently marked for CBSubs 4.1.0.

Cool if it's in the works. Now prayers for 4.1.0 before Xmas... :whistle: ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn