How to setup VAT MOSS rules

7 years 11 months ago #282001 by rkreijveld
How to setup VAT MOSS rules was created by rkreijveld
Hi all,

I need to setup VAT MOSS rules for site subscriptions that will be sold to clients worldwide. Is there a way to somehow "import" taxrules for VAT MOSS? Or do I need to setup all rules myself manually?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #282053 by nant
Replied by nant on topic How to setup VAT MOSS rules

rkreijveld wrote: Hi all,

I need to setup VAT MOSS rules for site subscriptions that will be sold to clients worldwide. Is there a way to somehow "import" taxrules for VAT MOSS? Or do I need to setup all rules myself manually?

We have no tax import functionality in CBSubs - sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rkreijveld

7 years 11 months ago #282060 by rkreijveld
Replied by rkreijveld on topic How to setup VAT MOSS rules
Ouch ...

7 years 11 months ago #282071 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to setup VAT MOSS rules
We only do currency conversion rate imports. Tax rules is an entirely different beast that I don't think is likely even feasible.

However, the tax rates are just a database row so it is possible you could use CB Auto Actions with Triggers set to None and a Code action to execute PHP that'd update the database entry after making an API call (if you have an endpoint of some sort) to grab the latest tax rate. You'd then schedule a CRON for that auto actions URL so it'd regularly update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn