CB 2.0.14, CBSubs GPL 4.0.2

Plan Hierarchy
Plan A	(UsrGrp A)
	Plan 1	(UsrGrp 1)
		Plan 1.a.   (UsrGrp 1a)
	Plan 2	(UsrGrp 2)
		Plan 2a (UsrGrp 2a)
		Plan 2b	(UsrGrp 2b)

User subscribes to all the above, then unsubscribes from Plan A.

UsrGrp A is removed from the user (as configured) and Plan A is no longer active.

However, all subordinate subscriptions still show as active in User Mgmt (1,1a,2,2a,& 2b), and the user group assignments for all subordinates are not removed.

In the user profile, membership tab, Plan A is offered for reactivation, but none of the child plans appear. The Plan A subscr can't be deleted, child subscriptions exist, but they aren't visible.

Only recovery process is to resubscribe to Plan A, then unsubscribe to each individual child plan. Then unsub/delete Plan A.

Is this expected behavior?
Regards,
Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282343 by nant

7 years 10 months ago #282344 by fdinkler
Sorry - I am using CB Subs 4.1.0, not 4.0.2

7 years 10 months ago #282376 by krileon
Parent expiring or being cancelled does not expire or cancel the child plans. They all have independent durations. To expire or cancel the child plans with their parent you need to use CB Auto Actions to force it. We've plans to implement this functionality in a later release though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282379 by fdinkler
Kyle -
Thanks, I've never used that plugin. Is there a tutorial or example you can provide, showing how to expire another subscription using Auto Action?
Thanks,
Fred

7 years 10 months ago #282390 by krileon
No, but the below will handle the conditions and trigger configuration. You can then use whatever action you want and in this case that's a CB Paid Subscriptions action which has built in functionality to expire plans.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Not Equal To A

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn