Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Menu item direct link to invoice

• ospaorg
  • ospaorg
7 years 11 months ago #282781 by ospaorg
Menu item direct link to invoice was created by ospaorg
Hello,
Can you suggest any easy way to create a menu item which will take a user directly to their list of invoices? I do see the "Click here to view the list of invoices" link on the user profile page but would like a menu item to link directly to this list/link as some of our users are having difficulty finding this link.

Joomla! 3.5.1
CB 2.0.14+build.2016.04.20.03.25.37.a320ef480
CBsubs 4.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #282786 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
It requires the user id so it's not possible to have a simple Joomla menu link to it without having a menu link per user. We've a pending feature ticket to change this so it can function without user id at which time we'll add a Joomla menu usage for it.

For now the best I can suggest is add a button or link to CB Content Module utilizing the below URL.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=[user_id]&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

That should substitute in the viewing users user id to allow linking to the invoice list from CB Content Module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 5 months ago #288361 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
Any updates on this feature?

I want to add this link to email but get :

You are not authorized to view this page!
No result.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288367 by krileon
They can't access it without logging in. If you send the URL provided above it should substitute in their user_id and be a valid URL, but again isn't going to work unless logged in. This will also be the case of course when it supports not needing &user=.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 5 months ago #288372 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
They are/I am logged in, which is why I am surprised in getting the message!

Also tried
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

with the same result!

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288378 by krileon
There is no &user= in your URL. This is required. The URL has to include your user id. The URL without &user= usage has not been implemented yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon