Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Menu item direct link to invoice

• bins
  • bins
7 years 5 months ago #288385 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
That's the issue - people keep asking for a copy of their invoice and it is a pain explaining how to get it, so I want a generic url to use (when they are logged in).

So

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=[user_id]&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

and

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

Don't work and we have to wait for the URL without &user= usage to be implimented.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
The below will work assuming their user id was substituted in.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&user=[user_id]&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

It just can't be a menu item because menu items don't have substitutions. It can be a link you add using CB Content module for example somewhere on the page.

I don't have anything further to advise until the feature for the URL to work without &user= has been implemented. Will review implementing this now as it surely has to be as simple as "if user isn't present then use the current logged in user id".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 5 months ago #288406 by bins
Kyle,

thanks for this.

As it delivery of that link will not be user specific, but via a site FAQ or email, we will have to wait until you add the feature.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #288409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
I've proposed an MR for review and merge. The URL would be as follows.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=showinvoiceslist

This will then simply redirect to the currently logged in users URL below.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&user=USER_ID&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

A menu endpoint has also been added so an internal Joomla menu URL can be added for reaching the invoices page. Note it still needs reviewed and merged. It's possible the proposed solution maybe different.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bins
  • bins
7 years 5 months ago #288410 by bins
Superstar!

• activha
  • activha
7 years 5 months ago #289052 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Menu item direct link to invoice
While you change this, would it be possible to add invoice full amount with and without taxes as columns to the invoice list ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon