[SOLVED] Upgrade error

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #282907 by bins
[SOLVED] Upgrade error was created by bins
I was at 2.0.12 and had issues upgrading to 2.0.14.

Updating Groupjive and cbsubs overcame the upgrade error, but I have 2 issues:

When looking t user details, I get this error:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 12 SQL=SELECT COUNT( a.`id` ) FROM `#__comprofiler_plugin_activity` AS a LEFT JOIN `#__comprofiler_plugin_activity_hidden` AS b ON b.`type` = 'activity' AND b.`item` = a.`id` AND b.`user_id` = 236 LEFT JOIN `#__comprofiler` AS c ON c.`id` = a.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `#__users` AS d ON d.`id` = c.`id` LEFT JOIN `#__groupjive_groups` AS gj_g ON a.`type` = 'groupjive' AND ( ( a.`subtype` = 'group' AND a.`item` = gj_g.`id` ) OR ( a.`subtype` != 'group' AND a.`parent` = gj_g.`id` ) ) WHERE b.`id` IS NULL AND c.`approved` = 1 AND c.`confirmed` = 1 AND d.`block` = 0 AND ( a.`user_id` = 241 OR a.`parent` = 241 ) AND

When running ' Check Community Builder User Fields Database with strict column types' tool, I get the following errors:
CB fields data storage database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler Column cb_phone type is varchar(255) instead of text
Table #__comprofiler Column cb_mobile type is varchar(255) instead of text
Table #__comprofiler Column cb_atactivity type is varchar(255) instead of text

clicking fix says it resolves, but error stays.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282909 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Upgrade error
I have been going through each plugin, downloading those versions in red and updating them, which seems to have solved the first error.

Many of the plugins are still in red after updating.

The second error now shows:

Table #__comprofiler Column tumblr_userid type is varchar(50) instead of varchar(255)

7 years 10 months ago #282922 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade error

bins wrote: I have been going through each plugin, downloading those versions in red and updating them, which seems to have solved the first error.

Many of the plugins are still in red after updating.

Ensure you've latest CB release installed as there's a bug in the plugin version checker showing plugins out of date when they're not.

bins wrote: The second error now shows:

Table #__comprofiler Column tumblr_userid type is varchar(50) instead of varchar(255)

Those column types have changed. Click the fix link to fix them or run CB > Tools > "Check Community Builder User Fields Database with strict column types" tool.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282927 by bins
Running 'Click here to fix (adjust) all CB fields data storage database differences listed above'

I get error:

An error has occurred.
1170 BLOB/TEXT column 'cb_phone' used in key specification without a key length SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__comprofiler` CHANGE `cb_phone` `cb_phone` text

And re-running 'Check Community Builder User Fields Database with strict column types' still gives
CB fields data storage database structure differences:

7 years 10 months ago #282940 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade error
I've no idea why your database has an index for a regular CB field, but it shouldn't. You'll need to edit _comprofiler database table in phpmyadmin and delete the index for cb_phone.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #282977 by bins
Great - that sorted it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn