Version in red

7 years 10 months ago #282964 by allenjj
[#6042] New Joomlapolis Rocks ! was created by allenjj
I am wondering if it is just me, but I had CB Subs installed in the latest version and I downloaded the 62016.06.13 version and installed it, yet all my subs plugins still show up as red (obsolete) when I am viewing the community builder plug-in component on the back end. Is there a bug or am I missing something?

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #282971 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Version in red

allenjj wrote: I am wondering if it is just me, but I had CB Subs installed in the latest version and I downloaded the 62016.06.13 version and installed it, yet all my subs plugins still show up as red (obsolete) when I am viewing the community builder plug-in component on the back end. Is there a bug or am I missing something?

Mod note: (moved post to Developer members support forum): Please create a new topic per...topic.

Please also install latest CB nightly, that has the fix for those persistently red version information.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #283003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#6042] New Joomlapolis Rocks !
The CBSubs package is being built with a different version in the filename compared to XML (missing nightly metadata). The XML isn't noting that it's a nightly release when it really is. This results in a mismatch and plugin management saying it's out of date. In short simply ignore it until we've it fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

7 years 10 months ago #283077 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic [#6042] New Joomlapolis Rocks !
Ok, then its not me to which I am happy. I had tried multiple ways to get it to recognize that I had in fact installed the newest version and it was still showing that it needed updating.

John

7 years 10 months ago #283103 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [#6042] New Joomlapolis Rocks !
Please re-read my previous reply. I've explained why it's showing in red and stated you can simply ignore it if you know for sure you've downloaded and installed the latest release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allenjj

7 years 10 months ago #283140 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic [#6042] New Joomlapolis Rocks !
Sorry didnt expect you to reply to my last thread until the update is available that fixes the problem. Was just lamenting since at least I often think ive must have missed something or done something wrong initially when things dont work as I expect they should. As always joomlapolis support rocks.
John

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds