Display Cb Antispam elsewhere

7 years 9 months ago #284072 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Display Cb Antispam elsewhere
Yes, I understand. I reckon you don't recommend developers that could do the job?

But maybe it would be a good idea if we'd booked a few consultancy hours from your webpage, we could discuss things in detail via Skype or so and I could take notes etc. I guess that would make the work much easier for me. What do you think?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #284097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display Cb Antispam elsewhere

Yes, I understand. I reckon you don't recommend developers that could do the job?

Nope.

But maybe it would be a good idea if we'd booked a few consultancy hours from your webpage, we could discuss things in detail via Skype or so and I could take notes etc. I guess that would make the work much easier for me. What do you think?

I've basically already provided you with consulting here at no additional cost.

The most complicated aspect of all of this is becoming familiar with CB Conditional which the below videos should help get you started.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PxD6MvmDwNNIi2HNcYxs7u

For usergroup assignment using CB Auto Actions you'd use the below initial configuration with any action of your choosing (e.g. in this case the Usergroup action).

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Not Equal To A

The below videos will also help get you started with CB Auto Actions.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7McQcw0Sli1qfSUQGwmflzi

It's honestly significantly less complicated than digging through source code, extracting chunks of code, and modifying them your needs. Just takes some time to become familiar with the plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 9 months ago #284161 by poml
Replied by poml on topic Display Cb Antispam elsewhere
Above you were suggesting this to load a plugins API:

No, and yes. I've provided above the way to safely output the captcha using the legacy trigger. The alternative is to do a proper plugin load (do not include plugin files directly!) and then utilize that plugins API directly. To load plugins you use the below.

$_PLUGINS->loadPluginGroup( 'user' );

What is actually the difference to
cbimport( 'cb.plugins' );

This you recommend in the "Including CB API for usage outside of CB" tutorial. I do not understand really when to use one or the other, or if it is two completely different things.

7 years 9 months ago #284171 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display Cb Antispam elsewhere

What is actually the difference to

That loads the plugin class file. It doesn't load plugins. The above call actually loads plugins. cbimport is basically going away at some point so for ease of migration later I suggest just using the below to load APIs after including the foundation file.

cbimport( 'cb.html' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn