language file _UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS

7 years 9 months ago #283980 by poml
I get on one of my pages "_UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS".

I checked and _UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS is referenced in plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspaidsubscriptions/cbsubs.paidsubscriptions.php. However it is not referenced in plugin/language/default_language/language.php.

Is that a bug or do I have something not well configured?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #283986 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic language file _UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS
That language key doesn't exist anymore. It's UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS. My guess is you're using the old string stored somewhere. What page exactly are you seeing this on?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #283992 by poml
Replied by poml on topic language file _UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS
Thanks, I see it now, I was confused by the leading underscore.

I was calling it in a custom function
public function onAfterUserRegistrationMailsSent(&$userComplete, &$userComplete2, &$messagesToUser, $reg_confirmation, $reg_admin_approval, $something)
{

Did something change about $messagesToUser? I saw that most of this stuff was moved to
libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyComprofilerFunctions.php
why legacy?

I have a problem, because I cannot return
echo __FILE__.'::'.__LINE__.print_r($messagesToUser, true).'bbb<hr />';
During that line my function crashes. And I don't know why.
It did work under CBSubs 3.0.

7 years 9 months ago #283997 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic language file _UE_REG_COMPLETE_NOPASS
With CB 2.x the majority of the API has changed. You've copied core code and modified it, which is of course going to be out of date if you copied from CB 1.x. Those API are legacy because at some point they will be removed. They're there for B/C. CB 3.x will be making further significant API changes.

Why are you trying to implement a custom registration form? What about the CB registration does not meet your needs?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #283998 by poml
Yes, that is right. I is copied core code. I am trying to update my code so that eventually I could update my site to CB 2 and CBSubs 4.1

For why, see previous messages we exchanged.

In this particular case it is a custom plugin for CBSubs that is activating plans when the user is buying some merchandise. I could maybe replace it by autoactions, but this plugin is much more convenient because it can be configured in the "integrations" of a particular merchandise, and if I copy this merchandise to a new one also the integration settings get copied.

As for the registration form, if you look at my website, you see that we are handling event registration using RSForm and CBSubs. So a user is completing a RSForm and then he is registered in CB and pays via CBSubs.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284001 by poml
Anyway, the function is still triggered in components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onAfterUserRegistrationMailsSent', array( &$userComplete, &$userComplete, &$messagesToUser, $ueConfig['reg_confirmation'], $ueConfig['reg_admin_approval'], true));

Is all the text business now handled by
CBTxt::T();
?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn