CB Subs Registration fee to get access to complete site - can't get it to work

7 years 9 months ago #283987 by IAAF
I want to charge $10.00 for a one year membership. I have had CB paid subscriptions for a long time now.

I have a question about renewing the paid subscriptions membership that I currently have. I'm somewhat confused. It used to work, but it has not worked in several months so I'm not sure what caused it to stop. I still have 2 months before my professional membership expires, so could someone please help me with my CB Paid Subscriptions? I've been a member for about 8 years now and plan to continue for a long time, and I tried to make sure I had completed the instructions that have been provided, but I am still unable to get it to work. Does the paid subscriptions stop working when the Professional and/or Paid subscription has expired?

If I understand right, the professional subscription includes CB Registrations correct?

All I want to do is to charge a $10.00 subscription fee for people to access our content for 1 year. I have made the changes as first suggested but I am still unable to get this to work.

Could someone please help me with this. Am I posting this in the wrong place? Thanks,

www.ItsAllAboutFamily.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #283990 by krileon
You're a Developer subscriber, not a Professional subscriber. Developer subscription includes CBSubs so you can't/don't need to renew your previously separately purchases CBSubs subscription.

Regarding your issue if you want to charge a registration fee you need to create an Exclusive plan so it's mandatory. Next within CBSubs > Settings > Global disable free registrations without subscriptions so people can't login if expired or missing the subscription. That should be all you need to do to force needing a subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn