[SOLVED] [#6119] CBsubs and offline still pending baskets

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284093 by activha
Hello

thanks for the suggestion to use Ingenico/ogone also for SEPA payment, that will solve most problems next year.

For now, we still have about 150 offline pending baskets which have been manually inserted by our staff to issue invoices that will be paid either by wire or checks.

We have set up an auto action for advising the customer that the payment was pending and we use var to manually insert a pro forma invoice in a mail auto action.

This works great with the following features :
Trigger : OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent
User : auto
Conditions :
[var2_payment_method] Equal To offline
[var4] Equal to Pending
Actions : Email with css and html inside, substitutions and parse functions

However, if the customer does not pay in due time, we would like to send one or two reminders after one or two months.

We tried mailer with Unpaid Basket Last Updated Date, but it does not seem to work for offline pending baskets. They are not triggered after the said time.
We also tried to use the Subscription Expiry Date setting, but in this case, the invoice html content is not substituted.

So my guess it to use an auto action like the above but which should be sent one month after the OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent

Could you help me on this ?

How can we set this up to automatically send mails xx days after OnCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent if the payment is stil marked as offline and pending ?

Thanks a lot for this help
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #284102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs and offline still pending baskets
CB Auto Actions specifically acts on triggers and performs its action. Without a trigger you need to manually trigger the action. In the case of scheduling you'd have an Internal Users (if you need user objects), Internal General (empty user object), or direct link auto action to use it with scheduling. In your case that'd be Internal Users, but that's just 1 part. You need something to condition off of. So you'd probably need a query or code field that determines they're past the timelimit; could be as simple as outputting their most recent unpaid baskets date, which you could condition against. You'd then use an Email action to send your email.

However, those settings are built into CBSubs Mailer so they should be working fine regardless of it being an offline basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284125 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs and offline still pending baskets

However, those settings are built into CBSubs Mailer so they should be working fine regardless of it being an offline basket.

Yep this is what I don't understand
My settings for mailer are as attached, do you see an error somewhere ? With these settings the mailer never fires, it only works when I choose subscription expiry date, but of course choosing this forbids using invoice content html.

Does the trigger on unpaid basket works only when the client logs in ? Or is there any date related calcul for this trigger to work alone upon dates ?

Any idea ?
Attachments:

7 years 9 months ago #284139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs and offline still pending baskets
That should work fine. We're using it here, but we don't have offline payment gateway usage so it could be an issue with that specific gateway. How exactly did you create all of these baskets? Do you see them in CBSubs > Baskets with valid "Initiated on" dates?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284142 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs and offline still pending baskets
Some of them have been imported but even those created on the site do not trigger the mailer. And yes they all have initiated dates.

Can you check if it can be the offline gateway causing this ?

7 years 9 months ago #284169 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBsubs and offline still pending baskets
In CBSUbs Mailer, the current condition is on basket status "NotInitiated", not on "Pending" status.

Offline baskets where the customer has promised payment are in "Pending" status.

I'm looking if I can add an additional setting possibility. But *NO PROMISES before the cat is in the bag". ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn