CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text

7 years 9 months ago #284229 by poml
Hi,

I changed in CB Paid Subscriptions: General plugin settings Display Baskets the "Payment basket and gateway item text", but nothing changes on the pament slip. Can you confirm this? Or am I overlooking other places where I need to take action?

Also, the popup in the offline gateway does not seem to appear. Even though I have some text in the configuration box. Does it work in the test installations?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #284242 by poml
I see now that there is also such an option for each plan. So the question is: When is the general setting used? If there is nothing defined in the individual plan?

7 years 9 months ago #284250 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text
The global setting is sent to the payment gateway. The per-plan is displayed in the basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 9 months ago #284301 by poml
Ok, thanks. If I understand correctly:

1) The global setting gets send e.g. to PayPal or some other payment processor.
2) The plan setting goes to the basket, and when I pay "offline" it stays in the text also for the payslip.

That would explain the difference.

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284306 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text

1) The global setting gets send e.g. to PayPal or some other payment processor.

Yes. Within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets note that "Payment basket and gateway item text" specifically says this as "Settings for item name/text/description sent to the payment processor as the user will see on the payment processor workflows: ...".

2) The plan setting goes to the basket, and when I pay "offline" it stays in the text also for the payslip.

Correct. Within your plans you'll notice under "Payment invoice item text" it notes this as "Settings for item text when presenting the invoice to the user...".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poml

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #284324 by poml
Ok, crystal clear now! :-)

Any thoughts on the popup question from the first post? I suppose it works in your test installation? Any configuration settings that might block it or that I might have overlooked?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn