CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284337 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text
The popup isn't working at all or your text isn't being displayed in the popup? It uses javascript to open the new window so it's possible if you've a JS error present on your site it could cause that JS to fail. Press F12 then review the Console tab while making a purchase and while clicking the link to open the popup to see if any fatal errors (they'll be in red) show in the console.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284347 by poml
Thanks for the hint. I did this and there is no javascript error. It seems there is no javascript code in the page relating to the popup.

The popup window does not show up at all. In the CBSubs configuration I have set some text, so it should pop up. But it behaves as if the configuration was empty: I click the "confirm" link at I go directly to the payslip without popup. Strange...

EDIT: Ok, I went to the configuration and I deleted the text, saved, and put it in again. Now I find in the html:

--- The stupid thing does not let me post the code here so I'll strip it down ---
a onclick if ( confirm( Please press OK to confirm that you will pay off line. ) )  return true else return false

But still there is no popup. Is it blocked? I just go to the payment slip without any popup...

EDIT2: Why do I always get this when I try to submit this post?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

7 years 8 months ago #284355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs Payment basket and gateway item text
The popup usage is working fine in my tests and the demosite. Ensure within CBSubs > Gateways within your Offline gateway that "Payment slip opens in" is set to "Pop-up window with PRINT and CLOSE buttons". If issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

--- The stupid thing does not let me post the code here so I'll strip it down ---

Kunena does that. If it cleans too much I just attach as a txt file.

EDIT2: Why do I always get this when I try to submit this post?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum on this server.

You tried to add something to your post that triggered our mod_security. We've extremely strict security rules here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn