Yes: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan only if it's more expensive (default)

7 years 9 months ago #284245 by poml
Hi,

I have a configuration question.

Let's assume I have to plans, one for $30 and one for $10. I am subscribed to the $30 plan. In the plan configuration of the $10 plan I set the option to "Yes: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan only if it's more expensive (default)".

Why is the $10 plan still proposed as an upgrade? What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286364 by poml

7 years 7 months ago #286371 by krileon
Sorry, missed your post. Are both plans exclusive and under the same parent plan or are top level plans? Have you considered using conditions under the workflow tab for the $10 plan to hide if the $30 plan is active?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286394 by poml
No, you did not miss my post, you said you relayed it to Beat, but he never got back to me.

The parent for both plans is "Top".

No, I did not consider using the conditions. I thought it would work with the setting. Do you advice to better use a condition?

7 years 7 months ago #286400 by krileon

No, you did not miss my post, you said you relayed it to Beat, but he never got back to me.

Yes I realized that after replying, sorry.

No, I did not consider using the conditions. I thought it would work with the setting. Do you advice to better use a condition?

Yes, I suggest using conditions. That parameter has never worked as it is worded as far as I'm aware and am unsure what its future usage will be in that regard, but conditions will basically achieve the same goal and confirmed working. The below condition should work fine on your $10 plan.

First static condition: This condition must be met to allow upgrades:
Any of the following plans subscriptions: select your $30 plan here
Must be in state: select everything except Active and Not Relevant

Dynamic Conditions (with Javascript animations): These conditions must be met to show this plan dynamically as upgrade:
None of the following plans can also be selected: select your $30 plan here

If you've any issues getting this working please PM me super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn