Question for Develop New CB Gallery

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #284581 by druskus
Question for Develop New CB Gallery was created by druskus
Hi Krileon,

I Have a question for The new CB Gallery.

1. Photo and Video have possibility of user comment?

2. Have Watermark?

3. Is possible disable link of original photo and download?

4. Is possible Connect the Gallery on Avatar and Canvas?

Thank You for Reply
Druskus

www.communitybuilders.it Supporto Italiano per Community Builder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 8 months ago #284589 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question for Develop New CB Gallery

1. Photo and Video have possibility of user comment?

Yes, using CB Auto Actions and CB Activity. CB Auto Actions would act on the modal trigger to render a comment stream. CB Auto Actions will have a new release shortly after CB Gallery with a new system action for this pre-configured.

2. Have Watermark?

With CSS sure. Processed into the image is planned, but not implemented yet and won't be in next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6133

3. Is possible disable link of original photo and download?

Both the original and download menu items are gone in this next release. Only Files gallery will offer download. This of course doesn't stop them from simple right clicking and saving the image (I've no desire to exhaust time trying to stop this, sorry).

4. Is possible Connect the Gallery on Avatar and Canvas?

No, not yet. A later release will let you select an image in the gallery as the canvas or avatar for your profile.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6125

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 8 months ago #284593 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic Question for Develop New CB Gallery
Thank You For Reply and wonderfull!!!

7 years 8 months ago #284822 by druskus
Replied by druskus on topic Question for Develop New CB Gallery
Krileon other idea for CB Gallery plugin you can implement the function to take a snapshot, in addition to works upload photos and links.

7 years 8 months ago #284832 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Question for Develop New CB Gallery
You can paste-upload photos. It's a hidden feature at this time and not going to be advertised until more widely supported by browsers. Right now it only works in Chrome.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn